WIN! Get Backstage with a trip to Red Bull Racing
Published 23rd June 2012 - Written by Adam Le Feuvre
Thanks to those awesome folk at Red Bull Racing, we’ve got a very special British GP competition here for you all…
Badger GP and Red Bull Racing would like to offer the chance for one of your readers to go to Red Bull Racing BACKSTAGE at the Team’s Milton Keynes Factory on Thursday 5th July, with a guest.
The lucky winner (and their lucky friend) will get the chance to go behind the scenes at Red Bull Racing’s exclusive BACKSTAGE event, ahead of the 2012 British Grand Prix. This will include a Q&A with Team Principal Christian Horner, a meet and greet with test and reserve driver Sebastien Buemi in the Team’s race workshop, a chance to see a Red Bull Racing Formula One car, a Team goody bag and loads more.
Money can’t buy tickets to this event – so get involved and complete the mini Red Bull Quiz below:
[ This competition is now closed ]
Terms and Conditions:
- The winner must cover travel costs getting to and from the Red Bull Racing HQ.
- Overnight accommodation is not provided
- No employees of Badger GP or Red Bull Racing may enter
- No alternative prize
- Entrants’ details will not be disclosed to any third parties
- Editor’s decision is final
- Closing date is midday (BST) Wednesday 27th – entries must be received before this date and time