USA GP LIVE in London
Published 31st October 2012 - Written by Adam Le Feuvre
What When Where
The USA GP Badger Bash is our latest Grand Prix screening in London, where over 100 F1 fans will enjoy the race in glorious high definition as well as a grand prix quiz and raffle with loads of prizes up for grabs.
- Date: 18th November 2012
- Time: Doors open 3.30pm, Event starts 4pm, Finish at 11pm.
- Where: Roxy Bar and Screen, nr London Bridge View Map
- Tickets: Available Now tickets include quiz entry, raffle tickets and Badger Badges!
- Combo offer – buy tickets for the USA event and we’ll send you a discount code for the Brazilian event!
- LOADS of GREAT PRIZES up for grabs
Further venue details:
- Free WiFi available (via the Cloud)
- A wide selection of drinks
- A very tasty selection of food
- For more information see The Roxy website
Grand Prix Quiz
- Badger’s Big Grand Prix quiz returns for our USA event, with 5 rounds of questions, pictures and videos to test your F1 knowledge. Prizes for the top three teams.
- Teams are to consist of ideally 2 people per team, 3 people at most (for fair distribution of prizes… and to make it more tricky!)
- Beat the Badger! – For a bit of fun, Badger’s Craig Normansell will also be entering the quiz, we’ve kept all the questions secret – will YOU ‘beat the Badger’ ??
- Answer sheets and pens will be provided on entry to the venue.
Each admission ticket includes 1 strip of raffle tickets, and you can buy additional raffle tickets to increase your chances of bagging some of the fantastic prizes up for grabs. Available on the day.
The raffle will be drawn after the podium celebrations, during the Fan Forum.
After the race, we’ll be running our Fan Forum again. We’ll be asking for questions from the floor, seeking your opinions on various topics and sharing a bit of banter while giving away some prizes.
The Grand Prix (with live data stream)
We’ll be showing the entire GP coverage including the build up, which along with the race coverage itself, will be in glorious High Definition on a 4.5m wide screen with surround sound.
There will also be a second projector screen showing live tweets from everyone at the event as well as teams and drivers alongside the official F1 live timing.
If you’re on Twitter and coming to the event, you should be on our #BadgerBash Twitter list, let us know if we’ve missed you off! We encourage you to tweet during the event and if you’re not coming, you can join in by using the hashtag: #BadgerBash
We have an amazing selection of prizes up for grabs – from Bang and Olufsen, Mercedes AMG F1, Caterham F1, Red Bull Racing, Pirelli Motorsports, Marussia F1 Team, Octane Photos, Retro F1 and more… see the list here
Tickets include quiz entry, raffle tickets and Badger Badges!
We’ve hosted loads of Grand Prix Screenings since 2010 and strive to make each one even better than the last. You can see the GrandPrixScreenings.com website for more info and here’s a selection of photos from a few of our events: