NEXT EVENT: May 26th
Badger’s Super Monaco GP Bash
Full Details and Tickets here
Formula 1 is a great sport, we all know that – but don’t you sometimes wish you could enjoy it in an atmosphere with like-minded fans and enjoy the racing together? Back in 2010 we organised a public screening of the Monaco Grand Prix and loads of people turned up – it was massive amounts of fun and so the term ‘Badger Bash’ was born.
Nowadays we run many events throughout the season, at the classy Roxy Bar and Screen in Central London where you can enjoy the Grands Prix on a massive 4.5m HD screen, complete with surround sound and a second huge screen packed with live stats and Twitter feeds – so you never miss a thing.
It’s not just the racing though, oh no – we like to bring fans together so we turn these events into much more than a screening – we have the now famous “Badger’s Grand Prix Pub Quiz”, big prize raffles, Fan Forums and if you’re lucky special guests too.
Prizes? Yes we have loads thanks to our partners who have previously included, Red Bull Racing, Linear Edge, Paul Oz, @ShivyF1, Bang & Olufsen, Octane Photos, IntentsGP, Johnnie Walker, Retro F1, Marussia, Caterham F1, Force India, Mercedes AMG F1, Lotus F1 Team, Henri Lloyd, Shell, Ferrari by Logic3 and more.
It’s essentially a great way to enjoy Formula 1, meet new people, share some quality banter and have a lot of fun. Here’s a few common FAQs we get asked, if you have one, post it in the comments below or email us on email@example.com
- Will I be able to hear the race/commentary?
- Yes, it’s surround sound and loud, even when there’s a spontaneous cheer!
- Will I be able to get a good view?
- Yes, the screen is massive and we limit ticket sales so everyone is guaranteed a seat
- Can my kids come?
- Afraid not, the venue has a over 18s policy, purely due to the fact that there’s a bar and licensing laws
- Can you do an event up north/outside London?
- Right now, our events are only in London, mainly due to logistics and demand – it’s easy to get to the capital though!
- Do you show Sky or BBC?
- We usually show Sky’s coverage because of the surround sound and people want Brundle’s commentary – don’t worry we fill the ad-breaks with fun and / or spot prizes
- How much are your events?
- They vary depending on the event, typically around £8 per person, with group discounts available
- Can I sponsor an event?
- We’re always interested to hear from interested parties – get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
- When is your next event?
- See our Events pages here, and be sure to follow us @BadgerGP on Twitter or Like us on Facebook
- Can I see photos from your previous events?
- Of course – there are loads of photos here on the Grand Prix Screenings website.
- I would like to organise a corporate event around a grand prix screening – can you help?
- Yes we can, get in touch with Grand Prix Screenings here.