Here’s our mega-table of all of the races for 2013, complete with the dates, the channels the race is live on (for UK based folk) and then the times for each and every session, including all three of the free practice sessions alongside qualifying and the race start for each and every grand prix. All times are GMT, taking into account any daylight-saving and other such malarkey.
For easy future reference – it’s also available via our fancy smart phone web-app – which is free to install on your Apple and Android devices. If you’re using Firefox or Chrome browser, simply drag and drop this: F1 TV Times into your bookmarks bar. Sorted.
In terms of actual coverage, all the races are live on Sky, and those marked as BBC are also live on the BBC. The Sky coverage starts 90 minutes before each race and qualifying session and only 5 minutes before each practice session. When the BBC have live coverage, the programme will begin around 60 minutes before each race.
The timings for non-live BBC coverage is as follows:
- Grands Prix: Extended highlights BBC One and BBC One HD
- 5.00/6.00pm for European time zone races
- 2.00pm for early morning races
- 10.30pm for American time zone races
- Qualifying: Extended highlights BBC One and BBC One HD, Saturdays
- 5.00/6.00pm for European time zone Races
- 1.00pm for early morning races
- 10.30pm for evening races
|November 3rd||Abu Dhabi||Sky||13:00||13:00||09:00||13:00||10:00|
|November 17th||United States||Sky||19:00||19:00||16:00||20:00||16:00|