Come and join Badger GP for the Australian Grand Prix, LIVE in London on a cinema screen with a full English breakfast laid on for all!
We’re starting the 2016 season the best possible way, with a Badger GP Bash. Join us and loads of other fans to enjoy the season opener on the big screen with surround sound, live timing and Twitter feeds. It’s the best way to enjoy the grand prix and with the crazy early start we’re putting on a full English breakfast for everyone.
We’ll also be running our famous Grand Prix Pub Quiz, big prize raffle and GP Bingo to make the day even more special. Tickets are limited and on sale now, get yours now.
Details and tickets
- When: March 20th 2016, doors open from 3.30am, breakfast at 4am, race start at 5am
- Where: Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
- How: Get tickets here now, £25 each including breakfast and tea/coffee
- Paul Oz Canvas, direct from the man himself.
- 2x Graham & Leigh Albert Park Circuits, custom made for the Bash
- Lewis Hamilton 1/2 scale Helmet via Diecast Race Models
- Secret Prize via Mobil1 The Grid
- Selection from Memento Exclusives
- Badger GP Merchandise
- and more!
Pub Quiz: 5 rounds of fun questions including Aussie GP history, picture quiz, who when where, general grand prix knowledge and GP catchphrase
Prize Raffle: Each ticket includes a strip of raffle tickets and extra ones are available on the day.
What’s it like? It’s pretty much the best way to enjoy a race without being trackside downunder in Melbourne. Loads of fans creates a great atmosphere. A screen so big that onboard camera views are larger than life, surround sound and a second massive screen of live timing data. What’s not to like? Oh and then there’s the amazing selection of prizes up for grabs too. Formula 1 isn’t boring, and that’s not more true than when you’re at a Grand Prix Bash!