All you need to know about the 2011 Brazilian GP Badger Bash
What When Where
The Brazilian GP Badger Bash is our latest Grand Prix screening in London, where over 100 F1 fans will enjoy the race in glorious high definition as well as a grand prix quiz and raffle with over £1000 worth of prizes up for grabs.
- Date: 27th November 2011
- Time: Doors open 12.30, Event starts 1pm, Finish at 7pm.
- Where: Roxy Bar and Screen, nr London Bridge
- Tickets: SOLD OUT
Further venue details:
- Free WiFi available (via the Cloud)
- A wide selection of drinks
- A very tasty selection of food
- For more information see The Roxy website
Grand Prix Quiz
- Badger’s Big Grand Prix quiz returns for our Brazilian event, with 5 rounds of questions, pictures and videos to test your F1 knowledge. Prizes for the top three teams.
- Teams are to consist of ideally 2 people per team, 3 people at most (for fair distribution of prizes… and to make it more tricky!)
- Beat the Badger! – For a bit of fun, Badger’s Craig Normansell will also be entering the quiz by himself, we’ve kept all the questions secret from him – will YOU ‘beat the Badger’ ??
- Answer sheets and pens will be provided on entry to the venue.
Each admission ticket includes 1 raffle ticket, and you can buy additional raffle tickets to increase your chances of bagging some of the fantastic prizes up for grabs. Additional tickets can be bought in advance only, via the ticket website.
The raffle will be drawn after the podium celebrations, before the BBC F1 Forum starts
Fan Forum (feat. Geoff Collins)
Before the F1 coverage begins, we’ll be running our Fan Forum again – hosted by Craig Normansell, with Adam Milleneuve and former Marussia Virgin gent, Geoff Collins. We’ll be asking for questions from the floor, seeking your opinions on various topics and having a bit of banter with you.
If you would like to submit a question, comment or topic for the Fan Forum, you can do so here.
The Grand Prix (with live data stream)
We’ll be switching over to BBC for the grand prix build up programme at 3pm, which along with the race coverage itself, will in glorious High Definition on a 4.5m wide screen.
There will also be a second projector screen showing live tweets from everyone at the event as well as teams and drivers alongside the official F1 live timing and BBC’s Driver Tracker.
If you’re on Twitter and coming to the event, you should be on our #BadgerBash Twitter list, let us know if we’ve missed you off! We encourage you to tweet during the event and if you’re not coming, you can join in by using the hashtag: #BadgerBash
We have an amazing selection of prizes up for grabs – from Henri Lloyd, Mercedes GP, McLaren, Johnnie Walker, Lotus Renault GP, Bang & Olufsen, Team Lotus, BAM Motorsports, Octane Photos, Codemasters, intentsGP and more…
You can see all the prizes here – don’t forget to increase your chances by buying additional raffle tickets!