After the success of F1 2009 on the Nintendo Wii, PSP and iPhone, the brains behind it are now releasing the 2010 version, ready for the popular hardcore-gaming folk on XBOX, PC and PS3 – yep, it’s the first Formula One game to be in HD (high definition), which basically means the graphics are immense and near enough life like. The official unveilling is in London next week and a release date is slated for later this year in September, for now though here are some more trinkets of information and the first screenshots:
More details available at this early stage:
- The official game of the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship.
- Will include all of the official teams, drivers and circuits from the coming season.
- Including Michael Schumacher
- All the new teams
- And the new Korean circuit
- Variety of game modes: Grand Prix, Championship Time trial & Career
- Feature a highly advanced damage model
- Fully dynamic weather system
- Extensive competitive multiplayer options
You can view the press release from Codemasters here F1 2010 Press Release and be sure to be on the case next wednesday when Badger will be reporting from the grand unveiling – follow us on Twitter for live updates and photos or if you’re not into such shenanigans, check back here for a full report.