After another long break, Formula 1 is finally due back on our screens and to help plan your weekend here are all the F1 TV times for both Sky and the BBC.
The race is live on both Sky Sports F1 and the BBC this weekend, so there’s no excuse for not tuning in on Sunday.
No matter how you watch the GP this weekend, let’s hope for another great Spanish GP. There have been some very average races around the Catalunya track, but plenty, more than you may realise that have been absolutely stonking – here’s our Top 5 Spanish GPs.
- FP1: 08.55 – 10.35 – Sky F1 HD, BBC Red Button
- FP2: 12.55 – 14.35 – Sky F1 HD, BBC Red Button
- The F1 Show: 16.00 – 17.00 – Sky F1 HD
- FP3: 09.55 – 11.05 – Sky F1 HD, BBC Red Button
- Qualifying: 12.10 – 14.15 – BBC One, BBC HD
- Qualifying: 11.30 – 14.30 – Sky F1 HD
- Grand Prix: 12.10 – 15.15 – BBC One, BBC HD (race start at 1pm)
- Grand Prix: 11.30 – 16.30 – Sky F1 HD
- F1 Forum: 15.15 – 16.15 – BBC Red Button
- Grand Prix Highlights: 17.15 – 18.00 – BBC Two, BBC HD
- Grand Prix Highlights: 19.00 – 20.30 – Sky F1 HD
- All sessions live on BBC 5 Live with James Allen, Jaime Alguersuari and Jennie Gow
You can see our page here to see all the times for every session of every grand prix weekend for 2012 here and go here to learn more about the UK presenters and commentators, such as Jake Humphrey, Gary Anderson, Lee McKenzie and the Sky F1 team.
What do you make of the TV coverage so far this year? Happy with Sky, prefer the BBC? Let us know in the comments and you can also read about our thoughts on the TV coverage for Australia, Malaysia, China and Bahrain too.