Finally, F1 2010 is really beginning to take shape – the first big car launch, the new Ferrari. What do you reckon? Sure, it’s still red and it still has the lovely (ahem) barcode graphic on the engine cover, but it’s the sublte differences that decide whether a modern F1 car is thing of beauty or not. Check out the official shots below and let us know what you think!
Here’s the unveiling as it happened… The front nose does look similar to Red Bull Racing’s angular design in 2009.
Here’s the new diffuser – oh no it isn’t! Ferrari have covered their rear diffuser design..
- The car is called the F10
- it has been in development since spring 2009
- it’s no surprise that it has one of those clever double difusers.
- The fuel tank is now double the size
- in accordance with FOTA’s agreement, the car will not be running KERS
[youtube width=”580″ height=”380″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6K7Z-wDdjo