It’s the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend – what a treat, we’re barely over the excitement from Hockenheim and it’s back to the Hungaroring for round 11 of the 2012 season. Alonso has taken control of the championship over the last few races, but can he do it again or Red Bull’s loopy approach give Webber and Vettel the edge?
This Sunday’s race is the last one for a loooooong time – in fact, the last until September when we’re at Spa for the Belgian GP, so make the most of racing over in Hungary. It’s live on Sky only for UK viewers, but as always the BBC have highlights not too long after – so here’s your handy guide to what’s on and when.
- FP1: 08.55 – 10.35 – Sky F1 HD / BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
- FP2: 12.55 – 14.35 – Sky F1 HD / BBC text commentary online
- The F1 Show: 17.00 – 18.00 – Sky F1 HD
- FP3: 09.55 – 11.05 – Sky F1 HD / BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
- Qualifying LIVE: 12.00 – 14.30 – Sky F1 HD
- BBC Qualy Highlights: 17.15 – 18.30 BBC Two
- Grand Prix LIVE (race start at 1pm):
- 11.30 – 16.15 – Sky F1 HD
- 13.00 – 14.45 – BBC text commentary online & Radio 5 Live
- BBC GP Highlights: 17.00 – 18.30 – BBC One & BBC HD
Go here to see all the times for every session of every grand prix weekend in 2012 and go here to learn more about the UK presenters and commentators, with such luminaries as Jake Humphrey, Gary Anderson, Lee McKenzie and the Sky F1 team.
What do you make of the TV coverage so far this year? Happy with Sky, or prefer the BBC? Let us know in the comments and also read our thoughts on it for Australia, Malaysia, China, Bahrain and Spain too.