We’re pleased to announce that our “2012 Monaco Grand Prix LIVE in London” event is go go go, with tickets on sale now. If you haven’t been to one of our ‘Grand Prix LIVE’ events before, here are the basics:
- 100 Formula 1 fans
- Live coverage (including build up) of the Grand Prix
- Coverage screened in high definition on a cinema-grade 4.5m screen
- A second screen (3m) showing live timing data and Twitter feeds
- Grand Prix Quiz (prizes to be won)
- Fan Forum and Prize Raffle
We keep these events small to create a special atmosphere – one rivalled only by being in the grandstand. You can see more of our previous events at the Grand Prix Screenings website where you’ll also find tickets for Monaco on sale.
Prizes for the Monaco event include items from Retro Formula 1, Octane Photos, Bang & Olufsen and more, with items including classic Monaco GP art prints, headphones, video games, F1 viewing experiences and Goodwood Festival of Speed tickets too.
- Date: May 27th 2012, doors at 11am, race start at 1pm
- Location: Roxy Bar and Screen, nr London Bridge
- Entry via tickets bought in advance only.
- All admission tickets include a raffle ticket.
- Additional raffle tickets can be bought (inc. your chances!)
- Wear black tie* and get an extra 5 raffle tickets free.
- See the Grand Prix Screenings website – more info
- Go here to buy you tickets
- Check out the Facebook Event page – for updates and to ask questions
- Sign up to the Grand Prix Screenings Newsletter for more info right in your inbox (no spam!)
*Black tie. What with it being Monaco, we thought it only right to add a touch of class to the affair and introduce an optional ‘black tie’ dress code – turn up on the day in a smart shirt and tie, or ladies in a classy dress – basically anything you think can pass as being “a bit Monaco” and you’ll be given five additional raffle tickets and some Badger GP badges on entry on the day.
We look forward to seeing you for the Monaco Grand Prix, LIVE in London!