Good news F1 fans! Badger has a Casio Exilim camera to give away to one lucky reader, or rather one lucky fan of Red Bull Racing. If you din’t know already, Casio sponsor the championship winning Red Bull Racing team and it’s their watches that Seb and Mark wear on their wrists.
As well as some awesome timepieces, Casio also produce the excellent line of Exilim digital cameras, one of which you can win.
The Prize – A Casio Exilim Z-550
For those that know what it means, this camera boasts 14.1 megapixels, a 26mm wide-angle lens, HD video recording and an impressive 4x optical zoom – all packaged up in a very neat, pocket size case – it’s a great bit of kit! (read more about it here) …and here it is:
How To Win
Since the prize is a camera and since it’s produced by Casio, who sponsor Red Bull Racing, to enter, all you need to do is send in a photo to BadgerGP of you and somehow (get creative) make the image show your love of F1 and Red Bull (be that the drink or the F1 team!) Get as creative as you like – you could even write a poem and photograph it, or build a sculpture out of Red Bull cans or well, you get the idea!
Submit your photo to Badger by emailing it to email@example.com along with your name, address and phone number
Closing date for entries is midday (BST) Wednesday 11th May 2011
We’ll build a gallery of your submissions and pick a winner, who will be notified on Monday 16th May.
Best of luck everyone!
Tip: follow @BadgerGP on twitter for updates and also, follow @CasioUK too, they’re an ace bunch!
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of BadgerGP, Red Bull Racing or Casio.
3. The prize is one Casio Exilim Z550 Camera (colour: Magneta).
3. In the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
5. Winners will be notified by phone.