In the midst of all the World Cup action, the 2010 Formula One season is in full swing and this weekend we’ll see the cars and drivers battling it out around Valencia’s ‘other’ circuit, also known as the Valencia Street Circuit for the European Grand Prix. You can familiarise yourself with the track with our handy track guide here.
It may not be the most exciting race of the season, going by the previous two years around these streets, but regardless it’s a grand prix and it’s on telly at these times:
- Saturday: Qualifying 12.10 – 2.15pm (session begins at 1pm) on BBC1, online, and radio 5live.
- Sunday: Grand Prix 12.10 – 3.20pm (lights go out at 1pm) on BBC2, online and radio 5live
- Friday Practice One 09.00 – 10.30am online, radio 5live and the red button
- Friday Practice Two 1.00 – 2.30pm online, radio 5live and the red button
- Saturday Practice Three 10.00 – 11.00am online radio 5live and red button