Austin powers back into F1 this weekend with the 2nd USA Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) over in Texas. After the first race at COTA last year everyone is looking forward to a cracker of a Grand Prix on Sunday. The COTA circuit is an unusual one as modern circuits go, because it actually did it’s bit to encourage proper racing.
And that’s what we’re after this weekend – the championship is sewn up, Kimi’s up and left to get his back sorted and there has been a flurry of announcements and plenty of rumour around the driver market for 2014. So yes, let’s move on and wait until we have some facts yeah? Meanwhile, here are the 2014 USA Grand Prix TV Times.
It’s only live on Sky this weekend, and the BBC radio coverage is minimal – just qualifying and the race. Here’s your handy guide.
Thursday, 14th November
- 5pm – Drivers’ Press Conference – Sky
- 9pm – Gear Up for the USA – Sky
- 9.30pm – USA GP Preview – BBC Radio 5 live
Friday, 15th November
- 2pm – Classic F1 – 1984 USA GP Highlights – Sky
- 3pm – United States GP Practice One
- On Sky from 2.45pm
- 7pm – United States GP Practice Two
- On Sky from 6.45pm
- 9pm – Team Principals’ Press Conference – Sky
- 11pm – The F1 Show – Sky
Saturday, 16th November
- 2pm – Classic F1 – 1987 USA GP Highlights – Sky
- 3pm – United States GP Practice Three – Sky
- On Sky from 2.45pm
- 6pm – United States GP Qualifying Begins
- Sky coverage from 5pm
- Radio 5 Live from 5.55pm
- 7:45pm – Classic F1 – 1991 USA GP Highlights – Sky
- 10.30pm – BBC’s USA GP Qualifying Highlights – BBC Two
- 1:30am (Sunday morning) – Ted’s Qualifying Notebook.
Sunday, 17th November
- 5:30pm – The 2013 United States GP – Track Parade – Sky
- 6pm – The 2013 United States GP – Race Build Up – Sky
- 6.30pm – Radio 5 Live Build up and coverage – BBC Radio
- 7pm – Lights out for the 2013 USA Grand Prix
- 9:15pm – The 2013 United States GP – Paddock Live – Sky
- 10:15pm – F1 Legends – Sky
- 10.25pm – BBC’s USA Grand Prix Highlights – BBC One
- 12:30am (Monday morning) – Ted’s Race Notebook.