On Sunday 26th June, BadgerGP.com and Johnnie Walker are holding an exclusive screening of the Valencia Grand Prix at the funky and very much desirable Charlotte Street Hotel, giving guests the opportunity to experience the race and cheer on Jenson and Lewis in a glamorous setting usually frequented by an F1 driver.
Celebrating its partnership with the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team and association with the style and sophistication of the Grand Prix circuit, Johnnie Walker invites you to watch all the action from 11.30 so you can enjoy the preamble before the race itself.
Throughout the screening, a selection of Johnnie Walker serves and delicious food will be available.
Once the race has finished, there will be the opportunity to take part in a Johnnie Walker mentoring session to learn about the depth of flavours that make up the world’s greatest Scotch whisky and taste the different varieties, whether it’s Red, Black, Green or Gold Label. And if this wasn’t enough, throughout the day, spot prizes will be given to those who display the greatest knowledge of F1 and Johnnie Walker.
We have 11 pairs of tickets to give away and to be in with a chance to win a pair, simply answer the following two questions and complete your details in the form:
- a) When did Jenson and Lewis get their first 1-2 finish as McLaren team mates?
- a. Australia 2010
- b. China 2010
- c. Turkey 2010
- b) Which of these Labels is not a Johnnie Walker Whisky?
- a. Red
- b. Black
- c. Purple
ENTRIES TO THIS COMPETITION HAVE NOW CLOSED
(Winners will be notified Monday 20th June)
NOTE: There will be a Twitter competition starting Monday 20th June, follow @BadgerGP for more ways to win!
We wish you the best of luck and for future Johnnie Walker events and updates, make sure you visit www.jwstepinside.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Closing date for this promotion is Sunday 19th June 2011 and selection will be by BadgerGP.com.
- 2. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom except employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
- 3. The winner will be chosen by Sunday 19th June and notified by Monday 20th June. The winner will be drawn at random on Sunday 19th June and notified by telephone or email within one day. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within three days of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
- 4. The winner and all participants must be aged 18 or over in order to participate in this promotion.
- 5. This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- 6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize.
- 7. The full prize includes two (2) tickets to the BadgerGP.com and JOHNNIE WALKER® Grand Prix Screening on Sunday 26th June.
- 8. The Promoter will contact the winner to inform them of the date of their prize.
- 9. To participate in this promotion, entrants need to respond with an answer to the stated questions before the deadline.
- 10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- 11. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- 12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- 13. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- 15. Promoter address: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.