Good news folks, the summer grand prix break is now very nearly over, with the Belgian Grand Prix this coming weekend! Hurrah indeed and what a great track to come back with, easily argued as one of the top tracks for racing and entertainment – just take a look through some of our previous race reviews.
As for who’s going to win this year, make sure you make your predictions if you’re playing FantasyGP – and if you’re not already, get yourself registered here. Any thoughts on how the weekend may pan out – share them below in the comments.
As for the coverage on the telly box, for UK viewers, the BBC is treating us to their superb coverage at:
(all on BBC1, Online, Red Button and Radio 5 Live)
- Saturday – Qualifying: 13.00 – 14.00 with coverage on from 12.10
- Sunday – Grand Prix: 13.00 – 15.00 with coverage on from 12.10
For the hardcore fan:
(web, red button & 5Live only)
- Friday – Practice One: 0.900 – 10.30
- Friday – Practice Two: 13.00 – 14.30
- Saturday – Practice Three: 10.00 – 11.o0