As we keep reminding you, we’re celebrating 5yrs of Badger GP this year and as a result, we’re being very generous to you, our lovely readers with plenty of competitions over the course of the season. For this weekend’s Malaysian Grand Prix, we have a great prize up for grabs – free ‘glamping’ at the British Grand Prix via IntentsGP.
If you’re not familiar with IntentsGP already, it’s a family run F1 camping business that runs a brilliant service where you can just turn up to a grand prix weekend and have a tent readily erected for you, complete with air beds, bedding, a BBQ, chairs and tables with a complimentary beer on arrival. It’s a terrific way to stay for a whole weekend of F1 with the track being only a matter of minutes away and of course, no pesky traffic jams to deal with! We’ve stayed with them a few times over the years at Silverstone and Spa and always had a great time. Can’t recommend them enough.
What’s even better is that you could win camping for the 2013 British Grand Prix right here on Badger GP this weekend with our Malaysian GP competition, here’s the prize detail:
A 2-man budget tent, which comes with:
- 2 single or 1 double inflatable beds
- 2 pillows with pillow cases
- Access to the use of a generator
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
- Continental breakfast
- Breakfast Bacon Butties (at nominal cost)
- Space to park your car near your tent
So all you have to do is pick up a ticket for the British GP (we recommend BookF1.com for that) and you’re sorted for a brilliant weekend of Formula 1 this June.
How To Enter:
- Via Facebook – simply like and share this post on our Facebook page
- Via Twitter – simply tweet the following “I want to win @intentsGP British GP Camping via @BadgerGP #winF1camping” or you can use the Tweet button below
- Via BadgerGP – just leave a comment below saying why you want to win
Note that these are affiliate links, so Badger GP benefits by earning a small commission – at no extra cost to you. Help yourself and help Badger at the same time – bonus!