Like biscuits? So do we and here at Badger GP we’re also all about the fans of F1. We’re fans ourselves and do what we can to make Formula 1 even better for all. It’s not just our entertaining content, Fantasy GP and Grand Prix Bash events though – oh no, we also like to share some of the awesome competition opportunities out there – and the latest effort from Sahara Force India takes the biscuit. The whole pack of biscuits in fact.
The Prize – You could be working for an F1 Team!
You get to be part of the Sahara Force India Formula 1 Team for a day. Yes, that’s right – you will be working with the team, as part of the media crew with full access to team members, including Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg, and access to the garage – the whole team. Unfortunately you won’t be able to drive the car, but you’ll be able to touch it, if you ask nicely.
You’ll spend the day at Silverstone as part of their filming day and you’ll get to experience what it’s like to be a part of the team, see how a filming day works and see a whole new side to Formula 1 – maybe it will even inspire you to pursue a career in motorsport media – trust me, it’s a good job to have!
How to Enter – it really could be you!
The lucky winner will be a blogger, vlogger or just a budding writer who LOVES Formula 1. It’s that simple. All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them who you are, where you’re from and include some links to examples of your writing (or vlogging if that’s your bag). You’ll need to be UK based and find your own way to Silverstone.
Entries must be in by midday April 24th 2015
Badger’s Top Tips
So winning this competition won’t be easy. There will be potentially tens of thousands of entries, but that’s no reason not to have a go, but in order to win, you’ll need to stand out. So here are our top tips:
- Write a nice email to them
- Make it friendly
- Make sure it’s clear you’re a big fan of Formula 1 and Force India.
- Check your spelling and grammar!
- Include links to your work
- Existing writing, blogs, videos, whatever it is you have already
- You can include as many as you like, we suggest 5 as a good number, no more than 10 – I doubt they’ll have time to read them all!
- Maybe include a photo of you being an F1 fan – at a race maybe
- Make sure your examples are good, free of errors.
- Your examples need to be eye-catching and engaging as well as being original
- Persuade them
- You want to win right? Well write down all the reasons why you should be the winner, do it quickly on a scrap of paper and then use these reasons to form your email to the team.
- Do your research – do you know the name of the person who’ll receive your email? You can probably find out through Google, address it to them, that’s a point right there.
- What have you got, or what have you done that shows you’re a brilliant fan of Formula 1. Can’t think of anything? Ask your friends of family and they’ll point out just how much of a fan you are.
- Still reading this?
- Get on with it and email the team now!
- This could be you.
If you do win, then let us know and buy us some biscuits.