Here at Badger GP we are very pleased to announce that our we’re offering two lucky readers the chance to attend the “#OPENHOUSE” event at Infiniti Red Bull Racing’s factory in Milton Keynes.
Two readers, plus a friend each, will get to see the inner workings of the multiple championship winning team, with a full factory tour, taking part in some ‘F1 activity’, enjoying lunch and going home with a team goody bag.
The best bit? As well as all of the above, you’ll also get to meet Mark Webber and Christian Horner, who will be doing a Q&A as well as a meet and greet – now that’s pretty special. Probably better you don’t mention ‘Multi 21’ though…
We attended the team’s ‘Backstage’ event last year along with some competition winners and it was a really great experience. You’ll gain access that money can’t buy and come away with a whole new appreciation of what a Formula 1 team does, and the lengths they go to, to win.
Read on below to find out how you can win this awesome prize…
You could be here!
How to Enter
Simply complete the form below, along with the tie-breaker question, and we’ll pick a winner on Monday evening after the Canadian Grand Prix.
Best of luck folks!
#OPENHOUSE – means you’ll get full access to the factory!
This is an exclusive competition, run only by the Infiniti Red Bull Racing team, Badger GP and a couple of other selected, established and respected outlets.
By entering this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1. You must submit your entry to Badger GP by 10th June 2013 at 5pm. Two entries will be chosen upon merit and at Red Bull Racing Limited’s (“RBR”) sole discretion, and the entrants will be invited to the OPENHOUSE day to be held at the RBR premises on 21 June 2013. These invited guests will be notified by 14 June 2013. Entrants must be free and able to arrive in Milton Keynes on Friday 21 June 2013, in order to attend the OPENHOUSE day. Travel and associated costs shall be borne by the winning entrants.
- 2. No purchase is required to enter the Competition. The Competition is only open to UK or ROI residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees and agents of RBR and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
- 3. The invitations to the OPENHOUSE day or any unused portion thereof are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-negotiable and cannot be taken as cash.
- 4. Should the Competition, in RBR’s sole opinion, be compromised by any event beyond RBR’s control or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, RBR reserves the right at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, amend or extend the Competition without liability to you or any other any participants.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter of the Competition is Red Bull Racing Limited.