Red Bull Racing has always been good to fans of Formula One, and for the past two years it has opened it’s factory doors for some lucky competition winners for the exclusive OPENHOUSE events.
This year the team is going off-site to a go-kart circuit for a 2014 pop up #OPENHOUSE event – and we’re offering a very lucky BadgerGP fan, and one friend, the opportunity to attend on Tuesday 1st July!
The lucky winner, and a friend, be be a part of the team’s exclusive #OPENHOUSE event, ahead of the 2014 British Grand Prix. This will include a chance to try to beat lap times set by Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo and reserve driver Sebastien Buemi, get signatures from the F1 racers, and a chance to get some driving tips from Team Principal Christian Horner and Chief Technical Officer Adrian Newey, whilst also enjoying lunch, a demo by BMX rider Kye Forte, a Red Bull goody bag and much more…
If you would like to be in with a shout of winning such an incredible day out, all you need to do is complete the following sentence;
“I would like to come to #OPENHOUSE because…”
You can send us your answers one of three ways;
- Send us a Tweet to @BadgerGP, using #redbullbadger
- Write on our Facebook page, again, using #redbullbadger
- Comment on this article below!
You have until the 12th of June to get your entries in, so what are you waiting for?!
If you want a chance to win more Red Bull goodies, we have some signed caps to give away at our British Grand Prix Badger Bash – have you got your ticket yet?
This is a competition open to UK residents only. No travel costs to the venue will be provided by Infiniti Red Bull or Badger GP.
Terms and Conditions
The OPENHOUSE 2014 competition is run by Red Bull Racing Limited whose registered address is Red Bull Racing, Bradbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8BJ, United Kingdom. (“Red Bull Racing”).
OPENHOUSE2014, and all use of Red Bull Racing’s website, www.infiniti-redbullracing.com (the “Website”), is governed by these Terms & Conditions. By entering the OPENHOUSE 2014 competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. There is an opportunity to meet Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastien Buemi, Christian Horner and Adrian Newey at the location, however it is not guaranteed that you will have the opportunity to meet all of them.
2. Travel, accommodation and other costs related to the OPENHOUSE 2014 event is not included and will be not covered by Infiniti Red Bull Racing.
3. Winners will be selected based on the best entries via Facebook. Twitter, and BadgerGP.com.
4. You will receive an email from BadgerGP.com telling you whether you have been successful or not.
Data Protection and Publicity
1. You consent to your name, surname and contact details being disclosed if you are a winner and are invited to the OPENHOUSE 2014 event.
2. Any personal data relating to participants entering the OPENHOUSE 2014 activation will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree that Infiniti Red Bull Racing may contact you in relation to the Event. Data relating to all participants will be retained by Infiniti Red Bull Racing for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist Infiniti Red Bull Racing in running the competition fairly and to deal with any queries regarding the competition.
3. Winners and guests will be contacted by email. You must provide accurate contact details on registration. On being contacted, winners may be asked to provide evidence of their age.
1. The OPENHOUSE 2014 event will be run and winners or guests will be awarded or invited at Infiniti Red Bull Racing’s sole discretion. Infiniti Red Bull Racing’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Infiniti Red Bull Racing’s website and services, and to refuse entry into the competition.
3. We reserve the right to change the rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued entry will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions.
4. All intellectual property rights in the images and materials on the Website and used in the services provided by Infiniti Red Bull Racing vest in Infiniti Red Bull Racing and no person may make any use of them without Infiniti Red Bull Racing’s express permission.
5. The prizes are as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by Infiniti Red Bull Racing, the prizes and invite are not transferable and must be received by the winner.
Liability and Indemnities
1. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Infiniti Red Bull Racing and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
(a) any postponement or cancellation of the competition or the Event;
(b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, tickets which do not reach the intended recipient) or use of the ticket or attendance at the Event; and
(c) any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Infiniti Red Bull Racing’s reasonable control.
2. Infiniti Red Bull Racing does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
3. Infiniti Red Bull Racing shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
4. You agree to indemnify Infiniti Red Bull Racing against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Infiniti Red Bull Racing.
1. The OPENHOUSE 2014 Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.