There have been many great (and even more not so great) motor racing films over the years, but this latest effort looks like it’s going to be excellent. It’s had many great reviews and with Ron Howard at the controls, this could be one of the best motor racing films ever made…
RUSH tells the epic and inspirational true story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda, two Formula 1 drivers locked in a fierce rivalry to win the 1976 F1 world championship. Starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl, RUSH will be in UK cinemas on September 13th and to celebrate we are giving 2 winners the chance to attend an exclusive preview screening on Monday 9th September!
Directed by Academy-Award® winner Ron Howard (A Beautiful Mind), written by fellow Academy-Award® nominee Peter Morgan (Frost/Nixon), and starring Chris Hemsworth (The Avengers), Daniel Brühl (Inglourious Basterds), RUSH is the fast-paced, action-packed and exhilarating true story of two of the greatest rivals the sport has ever witnessed – James Hunt (Hemsworth) versus Niki Lauda (Brühl) and their illustrious Formula 1 racing teams, McLaren versus Ferrari.
For more information, trailers and more see the RUSH Twitter and Facebook pages
Be one of the first to see it!
We have not one, but two pairs of tickets to give away for this special advance screening, at a secret London location. For your chance to win a pair of tickets to this exclusive preview screening of RUSH on September 9th, all you have to do complete your details and answer the answer this question via the link below.
[competition now closed]
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition closes at 12.01am on Thursday 5th September
- Open to UK residents only
- Prize is 1 (one) pair of tickets for 2 (two) winners for a preview screening of Rush on the evening of Monday 9th September 2013 at a central London location
- Travel and accommodation not included
- Winners may be required to provide identification for proof of age
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be notified by email or phone on Friday 6th September and must respond within 24 hours to be eligible to attend. Failure to respond by Sunday 8th September may result in entry becoming void